- 3 August, 2020
- Posted by: admin
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, MAKING BIG VALUE FOR CUSTOMERS
- Full control over the life cycle of an anonymous account on the system.
- Automate the approval process and grant access.
- Manage large numbers of accounts and reduce access times.
- Prevent from tampering and misuse.
- Users only have to log in once to use all the services of the enterprise.
- Reduce administrative costs, improve business performance.
- BNH engineers are experienced and highly qualified to design and deploy the service.
- Partner is the leading solution provider in IAM field.
Identity Management helps to manage and control access to information systems effectively. That both ensures information security while improving labor productivity of businesses as well as minimizing operation costs.
COMPREHENSIVE IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
UNIQUE CHARACTERISTICS WHEN USING BNH’S SERVICES
BNH is a genuine partner, ensuring to provide products and services in accordance with its standards.
The system is supported by technicians who are fully trained at home and abroad with high professional qualifications, recognized by the company, enthusiastic and experienced in large projects at foreign and Vietnamese companies, have obtained the firm’s international certifications as follows:
- Oracle Weblogic Server 12c Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certificated Professional
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certificated Professional
- Oracle Database 11g Security Certificated Specialist
- Oracle Expert, Oracle Database 12c: RAC and Grid Infractructure Administrator
- Oracle Expert, Oracle Database 12c Data Guard Administrator
- Oracle Expert, Oracle Database 12c Maximum Availablity
- Oracle Database 11g Perfomance Tuning Expert
- Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning
- Oracle Certificated Professional, MySQL 5.6 Database Administrator
- MariaDB Certified Database Administrator 10.3 Associate
The company is headquartered in Hanoi, providing a team of onsite technical experts within 1 hour from the time customers request to coordinate troubleshooting or support with system technical requirements.